OCW Ride Transfer Policy: Ride Transfers are allowed up to SUNDAY MIDNIGHT before the ride. Ride transfers must be done online. A ride can be transferred only if the registration was complete and paid. All transfers will include: the Ride fee, T-shirt and/or Jersey (the size originally ordered), The exchange of money must take place between the riders.
Making a transfer online requires:
1. Transferring rider name and email address.
2. Transfer recipient’s rider name and e-mail address.
3. The recipient of the ride will create an "ngin" website account
4. New Rider will click here to create a website account if account has been created this step is not neccessary.
A confirming email will be sent to the person relinqushing their ride.
A confirming email will be sent to the new rider to confirm the "ngin" account creation and confirm their identity.
Only after the above conditions have been met will an email be sent to the new rider with all the instructions to register for the ride.
Registration for the Bear requires the "ngin" website account to be created. Only after the website account is created will the new rider be able to complete registration.
Note: The Ride Transfer System will open automatically 3 days after registration opens.
OCW will refund any ride registration fee less $10.00 only after the ride is FULL. If the ride does not fill to 100% capacity, OCW reserves the right to not refund any ride registration. OCW will refund T-shirt and Jersey money if we are able to sell the merchandise either before or after the ride. All ride, T-Shirt and Jersey refunds will be made after the ride. Refunds will be issued on a first come first served basis. All requests for refunds must be received NO LATER THEN THE SUNDAY @ MIDNIGHT before the ride date. Requests for refund must be made online. Making a Refund Request online requires:
1. Rider name
2. E-mail address
1. The Ride Refund System will open automatically 3 days after registration opens.
2. All Refunds granted will be made after the ride.