- A SMALL tagged luggage bag that weighs less than 20 lbs. and will fit under a train seat is permitted.
- A SMALL tagged cooler that weighs less than 20 lbs. and less than 16 quarts (L 16” X W 10” X H 15”) is permitted. GLASS CONTAINERS are NOT permitted in the coolers! Tape your cooler closed if it does not have a locking lid or top.
- Do NOT combine or share larger bags or coolers.
- Check to make sure your cooler does not leak if you are using a soft sided cooler. No one wants wet luggage!
- Styrofoam coolers are NOT recommended.
- The SMALL bags and coolers will be transported to San Diego by truck. Failure to comply with the above requirements will result in ITEMS REMAINING IN IRVINE.
- We recommend that you tag your luggage and cooler with the following information:
- City, State, Zip code
- Cell Phone Number
- All luggage and coolers are required to be tagged with an alpha tag supplied by OCW prior to loading at the luggage drop off area.