Description: Metric century that takes you from the foothills up into the heart of the apple country. This ride will be very hilly on the way up into Oak Glen at the top of the hill. Enjoy this rest stop at the top, where you will have the opportunity to take a break and enjoy some fresh apples and snacks. After this stop, you will have a nice long downhill back into the park, via San Timoteo Canyon and the scenic older section of Redlands. This year we will again be offering a full metric and a 42 mile option for the ride.
Make sure to get the member discount code as this ride is free for club members. Go to the Events/Fall Metric area to identify the discount code
- Take the 10 Fwy east to Redlands, exit at University and turn Left.
- Go over the Railroad tracks.
- Turn left on the first street (E. Park Ave.) and proceed about 1/4 mile to the Lot C area.
- Parking lot on the right
- Overflow parking is located surrounding the park on University.
- Be sure your vehicle is parked legally